Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sleepy Sleepy

This little baby is making me TIRED! I am so sleepy and I have been sleeping about 10 hours each night!! I am up and down all night long, so its not a consistant 10 hours. I have been drinking warm milk EVERY NIGHT to help me fall asleep. I didn't believe my momma at first, but its true! It really does work! I am almost into my 2nd Trimester so hopefully the sleepliness will ease up soon.

Les and I are so amazed with all the changes my body is going through. I eat more than Les does! And my belly is starting to take a round shape, not just the little pooch below the belly button. It is also starting to get kind of hard! Ive started using belly bands so I have not had to buy any new clothes yet. Im sure that will come soon enough! My doctor said that I will show quickly because I was so tiny to start with. I hope I can get back to that size after my little angel arrives!

We have started looking at baby things, but is hard without knowing the sex. I cant wait to find out so I can start picking out stuff! I am only 11 weeks so we have another month and a half until we get to see. We have an idea of the bedding and some things that we want for either sex, but Im sure we will change our minds over the coming months.

We can't wait for you little one!! We love you so so much already!!

1 comment:

  1. ash look at your ticker....you will be under 200 days tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete