Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentines Day

I forgot to mention our wonderful Valentines Day!

My hubby brought me a beautiful flower arrangement and some balloons which were so cute...And a promise to take me maternity clothes shopping and buy me a bunch of clothes. He wanted to get me a gift card, but he had NO IDEA where to go so I got a sweet card with his signed promise. I haven't started looking at anything yet so Im not even sure. I know there are a lot of places, but I don't want to spend a lot of money on clothing that I won't be wearing long. But I want to be cute! Luckily, I don't have a desperate need yet, so we can wait a little bit...Some jeans are getting a little tight but I have one pair that sits pretty low so I think Ill be able to wear them for a while. I got Les some decorations for his office that he is building in the garage. He got a really cute sign that says "If at first you don't succeed, try doing it the way your wife told you" hehe! I liked that one more than he did! But I also framed a big picture of his hog that he just killed a couple weekends ago and I blew up a picture of him tube fishing when he was younger...He was so excited about that picture. I love making him happy!! We want to have the office done before March 8th (The day we find out what were having!) so we can have the nursery cleaned out and painted. I have already picked out color swatches for both a boy and a girl! Its probably going to be baby blue either way, but no worries, if its a little girl she will have PLENTY of pink...The bedding is pink and white with a little bit of blue. So sorry! I get really side tracked with baby talk :)

Les and I spent our Valentines day at the PBR. We went last year and we couldn't resist going again!! Its now our tradition! We had sooo much fun. We both get really into it and starting guessing who will win. The bull or the cowboy! It gets a little crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment