Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Videos!

We bought a Sony flip camera around the time Everett was born and I am still getting adjusted to it....So forgive me for the poor video quality. I have learned that I should talk less and keep the camera very still! I make myself sick watching the long ones :)



Everett is about 2 months old in this video. He coo's throughout the night, all night long...It is the sweetest sound I have ever heard :) Listen closely








He is so sweet in the mornings. In this video he is also about 2 months old and all he wants to do is cuddle for a little bit before his next nap :) How could I resist?!?




Everett is almost 3 months here....He LOVES playing with his daddy :)




Enjoy Everyone!!!

Merry Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment